Let VIRTA Well-being be your trusted partner in bringing tailored well-being services for your organization. We provide yoga- and meditation services in a convenient way to your organization through different, easily approachable concepts.
Create a culture where well-being of individuals is in the core of your strategy, and you'll be satisfied to witness long-term positive effects. Show that you care. Healthy workforce is a productive workforce. Your people is your greatest asset.
A consistent yoga and mindfulness practise can have endless benefits that are likely to positively affect your bottom line.
Stress harms human health. The company will pay of direct and indirect expenses when preventing stress is not placed as priority. Stress interferes with sleep, challenges to think clearly and exposes one to make costly mistakes. Stress shuts down the sort of creative thinking that can generate profitable ideas. Stress is an expensive threat to the balance sheet. Mindfulness is an antidote to stress.
Use part of your recreation budget into something that’ll be genially valuable for and appreciated by your people: yoga & meditation. We’ll tailor an unique program for your organization. Elements can include yoga, mindfulness, breathing exercises and beyond. This is a gift for your employees to care about their bodies and minds. They’ll leave feeling rejuvenated, energized and inspired.
Some benefits of integrating yoga & meditation into your organization may include:
- Sharpened focus and attention
- Heightened energy and enthusiasm
- Increased motivation = productivity & innovation
- Increased loyalty resulting in decreased training cost and lost knowledge
- Increased creativity and innovative thinking
- Calm minds and ability to think clearly
- Reduced anxiety, increased productivity
- Immune system resulting in less flus
- Improved efficiency to complete tasks timely and accurately
- Higher morale, feeling encouraged and motivated to stick around
Social skills & community:
- Cultivation of social & emotional intelligence: cooperation and collaboration
- Feeling of belongingness to peers
- Loyalty transfers to reduced training costs
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Fewer employee absences
- Value proposition for attracting competitive working force